Handing over sensitive documents containing intimate financial details about your business means finding the right team to trust is vital.
Main Street Accountancy was founded by Su Jackson in 2009. As a fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (FCCA), Su has spent decades within the accountancy profession from small local firms to KPMG one of the Big 4 names in the business. She has also spent time in industry as Group Financial Controller for a large Plc…. before setting up her own business.
So, rest assured… Main Street’s qualified staff are more than capable of supporting your department no matter how large or small:
- Proven track record in growing small businesses
- Qualified and experienced staff
- A ‘can do’ attitude plus a great sense of humour…rare for accountants!
Friendly. Reliable. Recommended.
- Always a friendly, proactive service
- Fixed fee service with no unexpected bills
- Always available at the end of a phone if you need us
Daily issues consist of...
- Cash flow
- Bookkeeping & VAT
- Financial client consultancy
- Budget planning & forecasting
- System advice & training
- Business strategy planning
- Information update changes
- Payroll & CIS